Angst (vor dem Trip?)

Antworten
tseuq

Angst (vor dem Trip?)

Beitrag von tseuq »

One problem I seem to be having with psychedelics is that I get anxiety before I take them and during the come up.

I always start worryign over whether I should in fact be taking them, then I worry about the dosage, I worry about the set and setting, I worry if I am taking the right psychedelic and maybe I should be taking a different one, etc.

One the psychedelic kicks in, I usually always have great experiences and I gain a lot of healing from them.
I experience this anxiety as arousal, like on my birthday when I start to open my gift. The bodysensations, I am, seem to be the same but because they arise in a specific context, it is easy for me to "handle" them (based on the believe "opening a gift is always safe").

When I am in contact with "psychedelics", I know that I am experiencing something "special", something personal. I know, all I encounter on a trip (and in my daily life, is one, I am one.) is just me, I am. It is always myself, reflecting in everything. All the demons, angles, aliens, gods.. are just reflections of myself, I am playing games with my funny mind, I am.

Real danger only occurs when I hit the lethal dose or do dangerous stuff like driving a car on a high dose trip.
So why can't I remain calm beforehand?
I apologise for reversing your question to ask, why is it not ok, how you experience yourself? Why do you want to force yourself to be different? Why do you teach yourself not to be truth itself? Is it better to be calm, what does better mean and who decides what's better?

The bodysensations itself are neutral, they are alive, they are a signal "Hey, something (I) is (am) going on!", I am my bodysensations, before I am soaked up and processed by robot mind, which is alwasys in fear to die.

My life is full spectrum and this is what I am, A full spectrum experience in its highest resolution, I am.

love tseuq

edit: I experience myself in two different states of being, the crystallized state of "having" (believes, wishes, fears, stuck in thoughts, projections, always one step behind nowness) and the liquid state of "being" (letting go of my personal believes, wishes, fears and commiting myself 100% to the here and now). I am the mastermind, creator and destroyer of realities.

[Quelle: dmt-nexus.me]
Everything's sooo peyote-ful...
Antworten