Nachrichten aus der Welt der Pilze

Waaagh

Re: Nachrichten aus der Welt der Pilze

Beitrag von Waaagh »

In diesem Fall ziemlich viel, ich habe entdeckt das wie beim Gras nicht nur das THC sondern zusätzlich viele andere Stoffe wirken.
Publikation kommt die Tage.
Zebra

Beitrag von Zebra »

Klingt interessant, bin gespannt darauf, danke :)
Waaagh

Beitrag von Waaagh »

Sorry war wieder busy die Tage dafür EEEEENDLICH :

Simultaneous Production of Psilocybin and a Cocktail of β‐Carboline Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors in 'Magic' Mushrooms

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs ... .201904363

Abstract
The psychotropic effects of Psilocybe “magic” mushrooms are caused by the L‐tryptophan‐derived alkaloid psilocybin. Despite their significance, the secondary metabolome of these fungi is poorly understood in general. Our analysis of four Psilocybe species identified harmane, harmine, and a range of other L‐tryptophan‐derived β‐carbolines as their natural products, which was confirmed by 1D and 2D NMR spectroscopy. Stable‐isotope labeling with 13C11‐L‐tryptophan verified the β‐carbolines as biosynthetic products of these fungi. In addition, MALDI‐MS imaging showed that β‐carbolines accumulate toward the hyphal apices. As potent inhibitors of monoamine oxidases, β‐carbolines are neuroactive compounds and interfere with psilocybin degradation. Therefore, our findings represent an unprecedented scenario of natural product pathways that diverge from the same building block and produce dissimilar compounds, yet contribute directly or indirectly to the same pharmacological effects.
Arkan

Beitrag von Arkan »

Danke Waaagh das du uns an deinem Werk teilhaben lässt. Bin schon gespannt auf den Text.

Arkan
Waaagh

Beitrag von Waaagh »

Sehr gern, diesmal bin ich auch besonders stolz weil selber gefunden, und ich hab ewig gebraucht die Leute zu überzeugen.
Deswegen auch die ganzen krassen Experimente.
Für alle die das nicht öffnen können empfehle ich gern http://sci-hub.tw/
Zebra

Beitrag von Zebra »

Waaagh, wirklich coole Arbeit, danke :)
Das Abstract liest sich schonmal sehr interessant...
Das sci-hub.tw funktioniert irgendwie nicht, aber ich werde schon noch an den ganzen Artikel kommen^^
Waaagh

Beitrag von Waaagh »

Vielen Dank für die Blumen, und hab dafür gesorgt das du an den ganzen Artikel kommst ;)
Corto

Beitrag von Corto »

A Mushroom is Saving Millions of Bees From a Deadly Virus

Researchers suspect the mushroom either boosts their immune system or somehow fights the viruses.

https://themindunleashed.com/2019/11/mu ... virus.html

Scientists Find One Billion Year Old Fungi, Earth's Oldest

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace ... b4b1662273
"The more you know, makes You realize you know nothing"...
Corto

Beitrag von Corto »

World’s first magic mushroom nasal spray for PTSD and depression

PTSD and depression are two conditions that are being trialled for treatment with psilocybin.

A ‘magic mushroom’ nasal spray has been designed to make microdosing easier for people trying to treat their PTSD or depression.

Silo Wellness, an Oregon company with a team with roots in cannabis delivery modalities, has developed a magic mushroom nasal spray in Jamaica – where psilocybin is legal – for controlled, metered-dosing known as ‘microdosing’.
Magic mushroom nasal spray

The psilocybin nasal spray passes the gut, going directly to the bloodstream through the nasal mucus membranes and eventually the liver for metabolising. This saves the patient from feeling nauseous, as commonly experienced when taking psilocybin.

Board Advisor and Silo Wellness investor Becky Rotterman, a Missouri pharmacist, stated: “Many psilocybin patients, particularly women, complain of upset stomach or vomiting when taking high-doses of mushrooms.

“We want to bring this wonderful natural medicine first to Oregon and then the flyover states – to those who would be afraid to eat a handful of fungi and who feel more comfortable seeing their medicine in a familiar delivery modality, such as a metered-dose nasal spray.”
The correct dose

When a patient takes psilocybin the dosage is vital. Many people end up ‘stacking’, whereby the first dose takes some time to take effect so the patient consumes more, only to find they have taken too much later on. Microdosing alternatives with faster uptake speed are important in order to prevent accidental high-dosage experiences.

Silo Wellness founder, Mike Arnold, said he created the medicine dispenser after his first experience with psilocybin after he was advised by a doctor to try it.

He said: “I couldn’t help to think how fortunate I was to have an actual physician take me on my first trip rather than ‘some guy’ I know, but I realised that most first-time users don’t have that luxury.

“I reached out to my long-time colleague from the marijuana space, brilliant inventor Michael Hartman, and we agreed that we need to be able to give patients predictable dosing so they can self-titrate into the desired levels of sub-psychedelic or psychedelic treatment.”

“We solved the age-old problem with plant- and fungus-based medicine: How do you know how much is a dose?” Hartman explained. “How do you avoid taking too much, like the cannabis edibles dilemma? We also managed to solve one of the common complaints of some mushroom users: taste and upset stomach.”
Healing trauma with magic mushrooms

Psilocybin is being trialled for the treatment of a number of physical and mental conditions, two of which are PTSD and depression. The psychoactive component is thought to stimulate receptors in the brain and potentially ‘rewire the brain’ by increasing neuro connectivity – helping to heal trauma from physical or psychological events.

COO, Scott Slay, said: “We are so grateful for the opportunity to have an actual and real first-to-market consumer product in magic mushrooms.

“I found mushrooms after returning from Iraq working in IED demolition and combat. The war changed me and the VA was ill equipped to help me transition and deal with my PTSD.

“I was heavily medicated. Mushrooms and DMT saved me. My life was renewed. I now have peace and purpose, and I can’t wait to share this opportunity with the world.”

Since psilocybin and other psychoactive compounds are found in nearly 200 known-species of mushrooms, humans have evolved around these beneficial chemical compounds.

Users of psychedelics have known for many years that small “micro doses” of mushrooms can give the user spiritual, medical, and therapeutic benefits without sending the user into a psychedelic ’trip’ as with high doses of mushroom biomass.

https://www.healtheuropa.eu/worlds-firs ... ion/95434/
"The more you know, makes You realize you know nothing"...
Zebra

Beitrag von Zebra »

Identification of novel phytocannabinoids from Ganoderma

WissenschaftlerInnen aus China untersuchten Inhaltsstoffe von 5 Pflanzen und 5 Pilzen auf ihre Aktivität an den Cannabinoid (CB1 und CB2) Rezeptoren.
Diese Pflanzen/Pilze sind in China für ihre positive Wirkung auf die mentale Gesundheit und das Immunsystem bekannt.

Vier bislang unbekannte Cannabinoide die an diese Cannabinoidrezeptoren binden können, konnten in den Pilzen Ganoderma hainanense und Ganoderma cochlear festgestellt werden.
Von diesen Cannabinoiden sind drei CB1/CB2 Antagonisten: Kfb68, Kga 1 und Kfb28.
Ein spezieller CB1 Agonist wurde ebenfalls entdeckt: Kfb77.

Wie die neu entdeckten Cannabinoide genau wirken ist bislang noch nicht bekannt, und muss noch eingehender untersucht werden.

Die ForscherInnen gehen aber jedoch von einem möglichen Zusammenhang aus, da Ganoderma hainanense und Ganoderma cochlear nachgesagt wird das Immunsystem zu stärken, das Energielevel zu erhöhen und den Alterungsprozess zu verlangsamen.
Ein mögliches Behandlungsgebiet der neu entdeckten Verbindungen sieht man in der Therapie von Adipositas assoziierten Krankheiten.

ganoderma.pdf
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Antworten