One entheogen experience

Antworten
tseuq

One entheogen experience

Beitrag von tseuq »

Ich möchte bei unserem ersten Entheo-Treff in HH von diesem Erlebnis in deutscher Sprache berichten. Wer leider nicht kommen kann und dennoch daran interessiert ist, hat die Möglichkeit hier einen Tripbericht von mir zu lesen.

*Orignal aus http://www.dmt-nexus.me

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Namaste, this is my first trip report in the last 10 years.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

PRE-CONDITIONS
Mind set: relaxed
Physiological set: healthy, fit, awake
Setting: alone in the sleepingroom / coverd with blanket in bed / candle in the backround of the bed / psybient as soundscape
time of day: around 11pm
recent drug use: cannabis approx. 1.5hrs before
last meal: pasta and sauce bolognese (homemade and vegan) at 8.30pm / nuts and dried fruits at 9.00pm as desert

PARTICIPANT
body weight: approx. 70kg, I have no scale
known sensitivities:
history of use: experienced

BIOASSAY
Substance(s): changa [1:1:0.5]
Dose(s): 100mg changa, containing of 40mg N,N-DMT freebase / 40mg herbs [pau d'arco; blue lotus; passion flower - extra MAOI; mullein; chaliponga - extra N,N-DMT & 5-MeO-DMT] / 20mg harmala freebase
Method of administration: smoked in glasspipe

EFFECTS
Pleasantness: 4
Unplesantness: 0
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS
Hangover: 1

I sit on the bed with the loaded pipe in my hands, fully aware of the now and ready to enter the DMT experience. I know this situation and I feel familiar with all the sensations which are present.

I smoke the 100mg in two puffs, hold each breath, get this familiar feeling like tension in- and outside of my body, like that the air gets sucked out of the atmosphere and a high presure builds up, while the sound of the carrierwave makes me happy and relax, thus I know that I am blasting off.

I put down the pipe and lay down in the bed, cover myself with the blanket, relax my body und just stare straight in the, from the candle slightly illuminated, room.

My eyes are open and I totally merge with existence, I am limitless. My here and now awareness is still partly present. I open myself more and more and give myself fully into the experience, till I fully unfold and stand still. Time = zero. Pure white light shines through me and "I" am completly dissolved, nothing is left than god, the formless.

Eternity shines through me, forever. I am infinity.

I let go of "god" and experience total different realites, even different realites as own existences.

I experience how this reality, I regularly find myself in, is located between endless other itself overlapping realities.

I am all those realites.

The reality of matter is just one reality out of infinite.

I create matter and observe how I take shape. I fold and bend myself and suddenly I see myself through myself, this is how I create the game of seperated I-am-experience.

I leave point zero, the stillness, and become vibrant. I feel how I slowly take up life in this reality while hyperspace continoulsy unfolds.

I lay motionless in the bed and experience my breath, the blanket is up to the nose. The feeling of my body comes back slowly.

Entities appear and show me that I am from an other reality, that I am alien, that I am creation itself. I am those entities. Everything is my own creation and I laugh about the idea of being born, though I am here and will be since ever and forever.

Space and time awareness is coming back.

To play the game of seperation, the game of different I-am-experiences, I have to forget that I am god and thus everything.

I remember my life, my story which I've been telling myself, and I remember my wife. I am one with her and everyone.

I still lay motionless, except my breath, in the bed, still fully merged and ask myself if I want to take up life again or if I prefer to stay and live life f.e. in a catatonic shizophrenia.

I let go of these ideas and feel how the lust to actively create in this world, in my world, arises.

I am almost back in my body, still motionless, experience my breath, eyes open, my perception is highly vibrating.

I remeber changa, sit up, still strongly vibrating vision which melts into itself. I intuitivly grab the pipe, my hands are shaking like everything around me. I put an unkown amout of changa in the pipe, grab the lighter, light it up and take a deep hit...

tseuq :irre:
Everything's sooo peyote-ful...
Gaius

Re: One entheogen experience

Beitrag von Gaius »

Danke tseuq
Da das hier englisch ist, hake ich gerade was ein so grob zu "god=infinity"- Erfahrungen, du beschreibst ziemlich ähnlich, wie es mir auch mit DMT jedes Mal ergeht und ich habe eher nicht so Entitäten Begegnungen, sondern "erfahre" gerade selbst die Unendlichkeit oder ich erlebe wie alles entsteht, expandiert, kollabiert und dies in unendlichen Wiederholungen und anscheinend noch unendlichen parallelen Dimensionen wo jedes Potential einfach entstehen kann, wie diese persönliche Geschichte ein grosses Spiel der Illusionen (Maya) ist. Das ganze zwischendurch auch sehr humorvoll wie schräg das alles hier ist und wie ernst wir auf unsere abgetrennte Individualität verharren, dabei sind wir doch sehr offensichtlich und eindeutig DAS HIER, aber ist ja gerade dieses Spiel. Ansonsten fallen mir noch so Episoden ein wie Materie, Energie, Form, Farben, Licht beschaffen ist oder man sieht / wird / ist diese Bausteine und gleichzeitig die Quelle.

Achja, wegen englisch ist mir kürzlich dieser Kollege in meinen youtube Abos erschienen und er erzählt recht unterhaltsam ähnliche Erfahrungen zu 5-MeO-DMT und ich finde das passt hier thematisch rein. Ich stimme ihm voll zu und denke das ich das halt mit DMT ohne 5-MeO genau so erlebe.

kleinerkiffer84

Beitrag von kleinerkiffer84 »

Danke für diesen Bericht! :78:

Mir fällt gerade auf, dass sich manche Dinge anscheinend im englischen besser in Worte fassen lassen, als in Deutsch.
"the sound of the carrierwave" - gefällt mir sehr gut um dieses typische DMT-Summen zu beschreiben, für welches im Deutschen immer mehrere Zeilen nötig sind.
Die "carrierwave" ist es, die einem durch den DMT-Dom katapultiert, dass trifft es ziemlich gut.

Ich selber bin immer zu faul um etwas auf Englisch zu schreiben, da höre ich meistens nach 3 Zeilen wieder auf.
Ausgesetzt in der Salviawelt, bei mir habe ich nur meine Bong und ein Feuerzeug. Entitäten werden mich begleiten. Ich zeige Ihnen, wie man hier überlebt!
tseuq

Beitrag von tseuq »

Danke für eure Rückmeldung.

tseuq
Nitemare

Beitrag von Nitemare »

Sehr schöne Berichtstruktur und Reise-Beschreibung und super englisch, soweit ich das beurteilen kann! :Hände Klatschen:
tseuq

Beitrag von tseuq »

Danke Nitemare.

Beste Grüße, tseuq
Antworten