syzygy

Re: "Psychedelische" Videos

Beitrag von syzygy »

Shamans Ayahuaska Icaros

Taken from the documentary Other worlds

SHAMANIC CHANTS OF KESTENBETSA
I will open your thoughts.
By doing so i will fill you with joy.
By doing so i will straighten your thoughts.
By doing so i will straighten your body.
Now i will heal you to the depths of your heart.
By doing so i will fill you with immense joy.
By doing so i will return life to your body.
And to your thoughts i will heal your being, your body.
With the powerful essence of the tree and the universe.
So you are joyous remember my words.
So you remember them i will chant them.
Though i'm small i made your thoughts shine.
The universe is in harmony The word is and ever will be.

Ayahuasca, the Master Teacher:

Ayahuasca is revered by the indigenous people of South America as a sacred medicine and a master-teacher, capable of transporting the drinker to other dimensions of space and time, where past, present and future are all equally accessible, both one's own life path and those of others.

Everyone's journey with Ayahuasca is totally unique and individual. The plant-teacher guides us to the deepest parts of our subconscious where, with our conscious self, we are able to confront, understand and release deep-rooted emotional baggage and behavioural patterns that are holding us back in our lives and preventing us from being our authentic selves. Diseases, behavioural patterns and egoistic tendencies can be analysed to determine their nature and origin.

It is not uncommon to experience a regression back to the situation or source of a problem or trauma. To relive the experience is to gain new understanding and insights enabling resolution or closure. Dream-like scenes where personal messages from spirits are received cause ceremony participants to re-evaluate their life course with a deeper understanding of why they are here, and what it is they need to do to fulfil their purpose.

Drinkers of Ayahuasca often report significant changes in the way they see life and how they feel about themselves, and in many cases they experience a growing sense of purpose and direction, inner strength and power.

Not everyone comes to this medicine with the same needs. The magic of Ayahuasca rests in its ability to find, focus, diagnose, heal and transcend one's personal limitations, conditioning, negative thoughts and fears. It takes us to a pure fundamental part within each of us that instinctively knows the answer, that wants us to achieve what we really desire in life and to be true to ourselves. It teaches us how to trust this new inner voice and achieve a more fulfilling life.

Fundamental to the work of the Shaman is the knowledge that Nature is alive; that the plant kingdom is conscious and has intelligence; that plants have spirits who can help to heal mankind; that an answer to any illness can be found in Nature. During an Ayahuasca experience it is possible for one to see and communicate with these spirits. For example, one can speak with plant spirits to learn their medicinal properties and how to collect and prepare them for use in healing.

Ayahuasca allows for the integration of the Self with the Higher-Self. From this integration emerges the True Self. The fully active brain strips away the fear-based, ego-mind issues that plague the human condition. The light of our higher consciousness renders the mask of our 'pretend' self irrelevant. It ceases to be of importance to impress others by being right or better than someone, or to be ashamed of who we are. A light, joyous and playful sense encompasses our being and we become resolved in our humanity and our divinity. We stop thinking and start knowing.
"Schläft ein Lied in allen Dingen / Die da träumen fort und fort / Und die Welt hebt an zu singen / Triffst du nur das Zauberwort."
אל תשאלו

Beitrag von אל תשאלו »

Ge'ez ጫት
syzygy

Beitrag von syzygy »

Echt cool gemacht!
"Schläft ein Lied in allen Dingen / Die da träumen fort und fort / Und die Welt hebt an zu singen / Triffst du nur das Zauberwort."
אל תשאלו

Beitrag von אל תשאלו »

Ge'ez ጫት
syzygy

Beitrag von syzygy »

Supi!

Direkt danach zieht sich der Bildschirm vor mir zusammen. (Fullscreen) :lol:
syzygy

Beitrag von syzygy »

Planet Weed - Things to watch High

trippy video when your high

:lol: :elefanten-smilies-0003:
syzygy

Beitrag von syzygy »

אל תשאלו

Beitrag von אל תשאלו »

http://darkpsychedelic.ru/FV_17.html
Wild wird es wenn man mit der Maus drüber geht.
Ge'ez ጫት
אל תשאלו

Beitrag von אל תשאלו »

Ge'ez ጫት
אל תשאלו

Beitrag von אל תשאלו »

Ge'ez ጫት
Antworten