Microdosing von Psychedelika

Gaius

Re: Microdosing von Psychedelika

Beitrag von Gaius »

syzygy hat geschrieben:What’s the Right Psychedelic Mushrooms Dosage?
Jo, das sind auch die Angaben von den MAPS-Studien zu Psilocybin und die sind sogar recht hoch. Ich kann das bestätigen, dass bei meinem Körpergewicht 4-5Gramm die "richtige" Dosis ist. Darüber wird es arg turbulent, dass ich mich kaum noch erinnern kann und darunter hängt man schnell in einer Verpeiltheit rum ohne richtig zu trippen. Viele kennen da nur so ca. 2 Gramm Outdoor- oder Partydosis und Pilze werden oft unterschätzt oder als leichter / einfacher als LSD angesehen. Von der Wirkungsdauer mag das stimmen, aber alles andere ist Dosierungsabhängig und mit MAO-Hemmer kann man bei Bedarf noch ne Schippe drauflegen.

https://www.shroomery.org/6257/Magic-Mu ... Calculator

Microdosing funktionierte bei mir auch gut, aber ich hatte längerfristig so keine Anwendung dafür, aber denke das kann man bei vielen Symptomen mal ausprobieren. Auf jeden Fall wirkt es auf das allgemeine Wohlbefinden, Stimmung.
syzygy

Beitrag von syzygy »

Jo, und ich kann bestätigen, dass bereits "nur so ca. 2 Gramm Outdoor- oder Partydosis" signifikante Langzeiteffekte haben kann. Kommt halt vielleicht auch drauf an was sich der Einzele daraus zieht... Wie es im Artikel steht, die Dosierung ist nur eine Komponente der Erfahrung.
"Schläft ein Lied in allen Dingen / Die da träumen fort und fort / Und die Welt hebt an zu singen / Triffst du nur das Zauberwort."
syzygy

A Brief History of Microdosing

Beitrag von syzygy »

A Brief History of Microdosing

James Fadiman's inbox is stuffed with hundreds of emails from people describing how they've conquered anxiety or depression or even things like cluster headaches and painful period cramps. Will the scientific establishment ever begin taking their experiences seriously?

Over the last five years, Fadiman has spent much of his time explaining how taking a tiny little bit of LSD or another hallucinogenic drug on a specific schedule could have big time medical benefits. It's called microdosing, and while the idea hasn't yet catapulted itself into the mainstream, it's getting there—there's nary a science- or technology-minded media outlet that hasn't either tried microdosing or written about it in some form over the last few months.

The general idea is based on the long-held belief that acid can help you work through some mental problems and see the world in a different way. But taking a full dose of a hallucinogen isn't for everyone—my sole experience with LSD ended with me crying and eating frozen fish off the floor of a Barcelona hostel, among several other harrowing experiences during a high that lasted 14 mostly excruciating hours.

With microdosing is to take roughly a tenth of a normal dose (about 10-20 micrograms) every four days and then go about your business. Done correctly, there are no hallucinations, no traumatic experiences, not even any sluggishness. Those who do it correctly, Fadiman says, report having better days, feeling less anxious, and sometimes even conquering long-held mental hangups.

"People do it and they're eating better, sleeping better, they're often returning to exercise or yoga or meditation. It's as if messages are passing through their body more easily," Fadiman told me.

#

Five years ago, Fadiman started sending out microdosing instruction sheets to anyone who was interested (this document is embedded below if you want to try) and able to procure their own drugs. He then asked them to do the following and email him the results:

"Write a few notes to yourself about how your day went. Consider, for example, the amount of work you did, how productive or creative it was, and the level of ease or discomfort you felt. Notice any changes in how you are relating to others. Notice any differences from normal in mood, food, physical strength, or symptoms of any condition."

Fadiman has been overwhelmed with the response—hundreds of "trip reports," most of them positive.

"This is total guesswork, but so many different conditions that I've seen are improved, it looks like it rebalances those pistons which are not in balance,” he added. “This may be in your central nervous system, it may be the brain stem, it may be that it's improving function of mitochondria. One woman who had painful, crampy periods started microdosing and when her period came, she had no problems."

#

But Fadiman and others who I have spoken to about microdosing say that, like anything else that's self-administered, there are potential pitfalls. Reply All's PJ Vogt took too much acid on a recent experiment for the podcast, got too high, and decided to never microdose again.

Fadiman said he's gotten about 5 reports from people who very much did not enjoy their experience. Others say they feel good when they microdose, then go back to being depressed or anxious in the weeks after they stop a cycle. Still others take LSD too often and build up a bit of a tolerance.

#

Thus far, these anecdotal experiences suggest that microdosing is relatively safe and potentially helpful if you are truly sticking to Fadiman's regimen.

"If you're interested in what are the real effects, field reports are superior to clinical trials," he said. "You're dealing with people in the context of their lives. They have no stake in any particular outcome. Clinical reports are helpful if you want to make these medically available."

Back in 1966, Fadiman published a landmark study about hallucinogen drugs and creative problem solving that's still held up today as one of the main pieces of hard scientific evidence about acid's artistic utility. But if you've read any article about microdosing, you knew that already, because Fadiman—and often Fadiman alone—is quoted in just about all of them.

"I am the least-known microdosing researcher in the world and I am the most famous microdosing researcher in the world," he told me.

Though Fadiman believes his field reports are strong evidence, he said it's time for other researchers to start looking into microdosing. Fadiman decided while I was interviewing him that he no longer has the bandwidth to read any more reports and said it's time for microdosing to be tried in traditional double-blind studies with placebos, which would put the technique on the path toward FDA approval as a possible treatment for a myriad of conditions.

#

"The scientific basis is pretty shaky right now," Matthew Johnson, a researcher at Johns Hopkins University who studies psilocybin and other hallucinogens, told me. "Its benefits are plausible and very interesting, but the claims of 'everything fits together and goes right and you're in a good mood and in the flow,' well, we all have those types of days regardless of any pharmacological intervention.”

“If you expect to have one of those days, you're more likely to have one,” he continued. “In fact it's not all that different from the kind of feeling you get from 5 milligrams of amphetamine or a low-dose stimulant."

Johnson is what Fadiman called a conscientious skeptic—someone who believes microdosers may be having a placebo-type reaction but nonetheless believes the hundreds of positive case studies warrant further inquiry.

#

"I think it's a really fascinating idea and I absolutely think it's time for a scientific study with appropriate controls, a true placebo, and a look at—if there is indeed an effect, how unique is it?" Johnson added.

The problem is, until recently, no one was lining up to do these types of studies. Fadiman says he hasn't had the funding or staff to do a double blind study.

#

But the field reports have been so promising lately that Fadiman believes it’s time to move to the next step. He says a team of researchers at a university in the United States and a team in the Netherlands are both trying to perform studies in the next couple years, though he wouldn't name them because there are still regulatory obstacles before either study gets started.

Even experienced microdosers say they'd like to see the scientific evidence to help support what they've been feeling. Martijn Schirp, a regular microdoser and founder of the drug news website High Existence (which has several good primers on microdosing), says there's still a stigma around hallucinogenic drugs even if you're just taking a tiny bit of them.

"I think a lot of people keep it to themselves unless they know for sure unless they know other people don't look down upon it," Schirp told me. But it cuts both ways: "There's so much bias in people in general. Once they're a fan of something, they oversell it. I'm definitely guilty of it."

And with so many new believers, microdosing, as an idea, is more popular than ever. Fadiman notes that a how-to video on YouTube has received hundreds of thousands of views as evidence that it's becoming mainstream. He's seen enough evidence that he's convinced microdosing can help just about anyone. When I tell him that I have occasional panic attacks, he doesn't hedge.

"Microdosing, if you do it correctly, it will help you," he said.
Zum Artikel (mit weiterführenden Links): http://motherboard.vice.com/read/a-brie ... icrodosing
"Schläft ein Lied in allen Dingen / Die da träumen fort und fort / Und die Welt hebt an zu singen / Triffst du nur das Zauberwort."
syzygy

Beitrag von syzygy »

Mittlerweile gibt es recht viele Ergebnisse zu "Microdosing"...

-
Everything You Want to Know About Microdosing.png
WHAT IS MICRODOSING?

The act of integrating sub-perceptual doses of psychedelics into your weekly routine for higher levels of creativity, more energy, increased focus, and improved relational skills.

Quote: "I’ve found that I’ve had some brilliant outbursts with respect to both work product and personal creative projects."
Charles, Environmental Expert and Ghostwriter of Non-fiction books

WHY TAKE A MICRODOSE?

Typical Day When Microdosing.

09:00 - INCREASED CREATIVE OUTPUT

Brilliant outbursts in work and personal creative projects.
Super easy to get in the ZONE.
Work becomes fun!

16:00 - MORE PHYSICAL ENERGY

More stamina while exercising.
Clean energy buzz–like a psychedelic coff­ee.
Lift heavier weights
Improved coordination & higher level of focus.

19:00 - IMPROVED EMOTIONAL BALANCE

Create stronger bonds with new and existing friends
High levels of gratitude
Alleviates Depression
Gradual buildup of openness and awareness

21.00 - HEIGHTENED SPIRITUAL AWARENESS

Glimmers of insight into the unity of all life forms
Amazed by the wonders of life
More in line with spiritual intentions

Quote: "I would venture to say my wit, response time, and visual and mental acuity seem greater than normal while Microdosing."
Madeline, Media professional in New York City

HOW MUCH IS A MICRODOSE?

Microdose
10-20 µg of LSD or
0.2-0.5 g of magic mushrooms

Heroic Dose*
400 µg of LSD or
5-7 g of magic mushrooms

Moderate Dose
100-200 µg of LSD or
2.5-4 g of magic mushrooms

Quote: "Someone taking a dose this low functions, as far as the world is concerned, a little better than normal. To date, I received no reports that sub-perceptual doses have caused any social disruption, personal upset, or any form of work-related difficulty."
Dr. James Fadiman, author of The Psychedelic Explorer’s Guide and renowned psychedelic researcher

* This dose amount is NOT recommended. Heroic doses have extreme variability when taken.

Dr. Fadiman says to take a microdose every 4th day.

For 10 weeks:

Sunday: Take microdose

Monday: Observe residual e­ffects

Tuesday: Day o­ff

Wednesday: Take microdose

Thursday: Observe residual e­ffects

Friday: Day o­ff

Saturday: Day o­ff

Take notes: On the various observed e­ffects of the sub-perceptual dose.
Follow your normal routine: No major changes.

So far, over 99% of anecdotal reports about Microdosing are positive.

The overwhelming majority of users have zero issues with psychological well-being, emotional balance, and productivity at work while Microdosing. However, a few report an uncomfortable level of emotional release.

WHAT’S NEXT?

Research:
“Sub-perceptual doses are the most under-researched area of psychedelics.” – Albert Hofmann, Inventor of LSD. Right now, MAPS leads the way for psychedelic research in the United States.

Healthy Alternative for Treating Depression and ADHD:
Individuals have used microdoses of LSD and Psilocybin as a healthy and e­ffective alternative to treat depression and ADHD. Small amounts of psychedelics are healthy alternatives to mainstream prescriptions currently used for both of these ailments.

Rational Dialogue:
Grassroot organizations must encourage a rational dialogue around responsible psychedelic use to counteract the abundance of disinformation and government propaganda.

WARNING:
This infographic is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to advise or encourage the use of illicit substances.
Zum Artikel (mit weiterführenden Links): http://thethirdwave.co/blog/microdosing-lsd-mushrooms
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
syzygy

Everything You Wanted To Know About Microdosing (But Were Afraid To Ask)

Beitrag von syzygy »

Everything You Wanted To Know About Microdosing (But Were Afraid To Ask)
A leading psychedelic researcher explains what's really behind the trend.

#

Long before microdosing was being touted as the Silicon Valley life hack du jour, Dr. James Fadiman was investigating the potential mind-enhancing effects of ingesting psychedelic drugs like LSD and psilocybin, more commonly known as magic mushrooms.

In the 1960s, Fadiman conducted pioneering psychedelic research, including one study in which he gave LSD and another hallucinogen, Mescaline, to scientists, mathematicians and architects to see how it affected creative problem-solving. (His research was one of the last investigations into LSD due to the Food and Drug Administration's mid-1960s research ban of the substance.)

More recently, Fadiman authored "The Psychedelic Explorer's Guide," a how-to manual for safe and therapeutic psychedelic drug experiences.

Now, his research has taken a new turn.

Fadiman is examining the effects of administering psychedelic drugs like LSD and psilocybin in amounts so small that they are below the perceptual threshold. As part of an ongoing research project, Fadiman is collecting the self-reported testimonies of hundreds of people from around the globe who have experimented with psychedelic "microdosing" to treat ailments from anxiety to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or simply to improve productivity or break through writer's block.

How does one microdose? You take a very small dose of either LSD or psilocybin (roughly one-tenth to one-fifth of a normal dose), on a regular schedule. Fadiman recommends dosing in the morning, once every four days. The dose isn't enough to "trip," but for some users, it can lead to subtle yet profound internal shifts. Many microdosers report experiencing improvements in mood; enhanced focus, productivity or creativity; less reactivity; and in some cases, even relief from depression or cluster headaches.

"What it seems to do is rebalance people," Fadiman told The Huffington Post.

HuffPost Science recently sat down with Fadiman to learn more about how microdosing works, and its potential for enhancing well-being and treating a range of health problems.

Where did this idea of microdosing come from?

Dr. Albert Hofmann (the Swiss chemist who discovered LSD) had been microdosing for at least the last couple decades of his life. He lived to be 102 and at age 100 he was still giving two-hour lectures. Hoffman said that he would mainly use it when he was walking in trees, and it would clarify his thinking. So he was the person who first introduced this to many people, and he also said that this was a very under-researched area.

And of course, for thousands of years, indigenous people have been using low doses of mind-altering substances as well.

What types of people are microdosing, and who do you think can benefit most from the practice?

Microdosing seems to improve a vast range of conditions. I’ve explored microdosing as a safer way of doing psychedelics than the high doses that have been used before. Roughly 95 percent of the people who write me have considerable psychedelic experience. I'll basically tell them, this isn’t going to harm you, let me know what happens.

The general response is that they feel better. There is an actual movement towards increased health or wellness. What that means, for instance, is that people who write in for anxiety seem to get help with their anxiety. People who use it for learning, improve their learning. One Ivy League student said he was using microdosing to get through the hardest math class in the undergraduate curriculum, and he did wonderfully in the class. Another young man used it for severe stuttering, and others have used it for social anxiety. One young woman, an art historian, even found that it regulated her periods and made them painless.

#

What does your microdosing protocol look like?

On day one, you dose. Day two, you're still having the effects. Day three, you should be noticeably not having the effects, and on day four you dose again. For self-study, that's ideal because it gives you a chance to see what's going on. After a month -- which is all I ask of people -- most people say that they're still microdosing, but not as often.

You’ve worked with hundreds of people on a self-reported microdosing study. How did that get started and what have you been finding?

Over the past number of years, people have written to me and said, "I’m interested in microdosing" for this or that reason, "can you help me?" They ask me to tell them what I’ve been suggesting to people, and they ask to be in the study. I then send them a protocol I’ve developed for a self-study and ask them to get back to me. I’ve probably sent out 200 or 300 of these, and I’ve gotten about half as many back as reports. A number are in process right now.

The range of interest goes from "Hey man, new drug, cool" to "I have post-traumatic stress, I’m recovering from cancer, and I hate my meds." It’s a very wide range. I get a lot of people who say "I have anxiety or depression and I’ve either gotten off my meds or I hate my meds. Could microdosing help?" And my response is, "It’s helped a lot of other people and I hope it helps you. Here’s the protocol."

I've heard there's potential for enhancing focus and improving symptoms of ADHD, too.

What people basically say is that they’re better. They focus more in class. A number of people have told me that it’s like Adderall but without the side effects. Now these people are coming off Adderall and have used microdosing to help them taper off pharmaceuticals, or at least to take their pharmaceutical use way, way down.

In your study, are you seeing a lot of people turning to microdosing as a way to come off pharmaceuticals?

For some people, it can take a year or two to come off of a pharmaceutical. A number of people have simply said that with microdosing it was much easier. They said they could do it without incredible suffering. A woman who was coming off of some anti-psychotics that she probably should never have been put on said that it wasn’t that she didn’t have the same symptoms, but she didn’t identify with them as much. She said that she could think of her mood swings as her brain chemistry rebalancing.

"A number of people, by the time they’ve finished a month, say, 'I’m sleeping better, I’m eating more healthy food, I’ve returned to yoga and I’m doing meditation.'"

What’s going on beneath the surface to create these changes?

What microdosing seems to do is rebalance people. Here’s a generalization, which is how I’ve come to this conclusion: A number of people, by the time they’ve finished a month, say, "I’m sleeping better, I’m eating more healthy food, I’ve returned to yoga and I’m doing meditation." They’ve improved their relationship to their body -- or their body has improved their relationship to them.

One man quit smoking. He said that he knew smoking wasn’t good, and it was as if his body could actually help him make the decision. What seems to happen with microdosing is that you’re more attuned to your own real needs.

Why has there been so little research into microdosing?

There are two main problems. One is that nobody was interested in microdosing, even a couple of years ago. The early research was always high-dose, and the fact that you could take psychedelics as a microdose didn't occur to people. The only person we knew of who microdosed seriously was Hofmann … It was basically invisible during the time when research was legal and most of the time when it wasn’t.

On the other side of it, I talked with a major researcher who’s done a number of psychedelic studies and who said that he would love to do a microdosing study. I asked him what was stopping him. He said that the Institutional Review Board is not going to say, “Oh you want to give a Schedule I drug to people every few days and have them just go run around?” It’s going to be really hard.

Now, there are two groups, one in Australia and one in Europe, who are starting microdosing studies. I’m working with both of those groups on designing the studies.
Zum Artikel (mit weiterführenden Links): http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/psy ... bb4bac9db8
kleinerkiffer84

Beitrag von kleinerkiffer84 »

Wir sollten das Thema Microdosing wieder mal beleben.

Betreibt ihr noch regelmäßig Microdosing?
Ich nehme noch immer SKKKs, allerdings nicht jeden Montag, nur dann wenn es wirklich absolut nötig ist, um nicht unnötig Material zu verschwenden.

Neulich hatte ich ein Erlebnis bei dem mich Microdosing von Psilocybin nochmal absolut überzeugt hat.
Es war am Ende von einer Urlaubswoche.
Traditionell habe ich da immer eine äusserst düstere Stimmung. Mein Körper rebelliert da irgendwie, wenn man von der Freiheit wieder zurück ins System muss.
So war es auch dieses mal, allerdings noch etwas extremer, sodass mein Zustand direkt in einen kurzen aber starken depressiven Schub mündete.
Ich hatte ein ekelhaftes Kältegefühl, absolut schwarze Gedankengänge, bei denen es unmöglich ist, aus eigener Kraft heraus, an irgend etwas positives anzuknüpfen, Schlaflosigkeit, Schweissausbrüche, körperlicher Kraftverlust, Nervosität, und das ekelhafteste Symptom in diesem Zusammenhang: psychosomatische Übelkeit!
Kennt ihr psychosomatische Übelkeit?
Ich finde das ist mitunter das ekelhafteste Symptom überhaupt, dass man im Zusammenhang mit Depressionen haben kann.

Ich überlegte was ich nun machen soll und mir fielen die SKKKs ein.
Da ich zuhause war und die Symptome sehr stark waren, beschloss ich mal eine etwas höhere Dosis zu testen und nahm anstelle von 10mg etwas mehr.
Ich habe es nicht nachgewogen, aber nach Augenmaß waren es eher 15-20mg.
Damit ich nur das Psilocybin alleine in diesem Zusammenhang nochmal richtig testen konnte, lies ich das CBD, Coffein und Vitamin C weg.

Ich spülte das Stück vom SKKK runter und 30 Minuten später waren ohne Übertreibung alle Symptome weggeblasen.
Das Hungergefühl kehrte zurück, ich machte mir etwas zu essen und ging anschliessend noch trainieren. Dabei war ich richtig gut drauf
und komplett am alten Kraftlevel. Man kann sagen, dass ein Stückchen von einem SKKK aus mir einen anderen Menschen machte.
Im Hinterkopf überlegte ich die ganze Zeit, was mich denn nun vorher so gestresst hat.
Ich fand darauf keine Antwort, weil die Gedankengänge, die zuvor als Problem angesehen wurden nicht mehr existent waren.
Die Weltsicht war eine andere.
Unglaublich. Psilocybin scheint das Potential zu haben hier einen Schalter umzulegen.

Psilocybin ist für mich derzeit das effektivste Mittel gegen Depressionen und durch nichts zu ersetzen.
Ausgesetzt in der Salviawelt, bei mir habe ich nur meine Bong und ein Feuerzeug. Entitäten werden mich begleiten. Ich zeige Ihnen, wie man hier überlebt!
syzygy

Beitrag von syzygy »

Find ich gut, dass du das andere Zeug mal weggelassen hast!

Ich war regelmässig dran und jetzt seit knapp nem Monat nicht mehr. Einfach weils mal an der Zeit ist, es nicht zu tun. Ich finde MD ne gute Sache und werd das bestimmt irgendwan für ne gewisse Zeit wieder aufnehmen.

Ein etwas negativer Aspekt der mir aufgefallen ist, manchmal hatte ich leichten Schwindel und war recht dünnhäutig.
Der Schwindel könnte Zufall sein. Bei der Dünnhätuigkeit vermute ich eigentlich klar MD. Ist aber auch interessant, nicht nur negativ! ;-)
Pusemuckel
Wohnort: hinter den sieben Bergen, dritte Ampel links, unterste Schublade ganz hinten

Beitrag von Pusemuckel »

Also ich betreibe momentan kein regelmäßiges MD, dafür hab ich mir gute Lauen einfach zu sehr als Lebensmotto gesetzt und es klappt auch!!

Zweimal hab ich es jedoch eher prophylaktisch gemacht: zum einen nachdem ich 6 Wochen wegen meines gebrochenen Fußes nicht arbeiten war! Nicht das ich keinen Bock oder Streßangst vor der Arbeit gehabt hätte, aber ich wollte dem einfach auch zuvorkommen! Irgendwie hab ich mich aber auch drauf gefreut die ganzen Leute wieder zu sehen und da ich sehr nette Kolleginnen und Kollegen um mich habe und momentan verdammte Freiheiten geniesse (mein neuer direkter Chef läßt sich so gut wie nie blicken und frag nur ab und zu an, ob die Welt noch in Ordnung ist und ob ich noch lebe) war das ganze dann doch kein Problem.
Außerdem hab ich eine kleine Dosis am Tag vor meinem Geburtstag eingenommen, da ich wußte einen Durchhänger bekommen zu können weil mein Sohn nicht bei mir ist (ich muß dazu sagen, ich hab ihn nunmehr seit fast 2 Monaten nicht gesehen, da ich meinen Fuß noch etwas schonen mußte!)

Dafür hat mir aber am Tag vor meinem Geburtstag ein netter Anrufer den Tag versüßt, als er anrief um zu gratulieren und ich meinte "Wenn du mir zum Geburtstag gratulieren möchstest, dann mußt du morgen nochmal anrufen!" :irre: :wub:
~~~~~Back to reality - don't turn back~~~~~
Matthäus 5:3 :wub:

Unwanted person
kleinerkiffer84

Beitrag von kleinerkiffer84 »

Ich habe heute wieder mal nach Berichten aus 1. Hand über das Thema Pilzmicrodosing auf youtube gesucht,
und habe dabei ein paar sehenswerte Berichte entdeckt. :shroomer:

Ausgesetzt in der Salviawelt, bei mir habe ich nur meine Bong und ein Feuerzeug. Entitäten werden mich begleiten. Ich zeige Ihnen, wie man hier überlebt!
Pusemuckel
Wohnort: hinter den sieben Bergen, dritte Ampel links, unterste Schublade ganz hinten

Beitrag von Pusemuckel »

Mal eine Frage an diejenigen, die in der Vergangenheit MD betrieben haben: habt ihr diesen Herbst schon darauf zurückgreifen müssen? Ich hatte ... laß mich mal überlegen... so Anfang/Frühjahr des Jahres meine letzte Therapie, und bis jetzt hab ich noch keine negativen Vibrations in der dunklen Jahreszeit bei mir verspüren können! Was ich in der neuerlichen Vergangenheit auch gemerkt habe, ist das ich momentan nicht mehr dieses Lampenfieber habe wenn ich im Mittelpunkt stehe.

Ich wüßte nur mal zu gerne ob das immernoch "Langzeitfolgen" sein könnten, wobei..... auf der anderen Seite ist es mir egal, denn es geht mir momentan echt prima und da ist das "warum" doch eher nebensächlich!! :yahoo:
~~~~~Back to reality - don't turn back~~~~~
Matthäus 5:3 :wub:

Unwanted person
Antworten